Nowadays submitting guest posts may be a very effective way to improve the web presence, visibility, and reputation as knowledgeable in an exceedingly specific sector. Therefore contribute your Travel expertise to our community and enhance your reputation and your brand by Guest posting on tourist-diary.com
At Tourist diary’s blog, we’re always looking for new guest authors and we welcome individual bloggers and writers to contribute high-quality guest posts to tourist-diary.com.
For sponsorship and guest posting with a dofollow link, please contact us directly on Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines to write for us – Guest Posting
- Content Idea: Please pitch your content ideas to us before you write the actual article.
- Original Article: We only publish original articles. (not previously published anywhere else, including your own site).
- Content Quality: Content should be of high quality with no spelling or grammatical errors.
- Topics We Cover: We accept content in the categories which you can see in the categories box of this website.
- Recommended Article Length: 1000 – 2500 words.
- Formatting: Provide a clear takeaway or reviewing for readers. Use headings, subheadings and numbered lists/bullets to structure your writing.
- Linking out: Include facts, research, sources or personal anecdotes to substantiate your insights, information and arguments with external links (no less than 1).
- Internal Linking: Link to tourist-diary.com’s published articles where appropriate.
- Unique Angle: Your post should be original and distinct from articles already posted on tourist diary.
- Supported Media (Images/Videos): We encourage authors to include images, videos, and any type of media as part of the submission. Authors are responsible for obtaining permission to use images/videos and/or any other material from outside sources. If you include images or videos within the article, they must be high quality and come with source citations, only use images/videos for which you have permission or which are in the public domain (and be sure to credit your sources).
- The article should be associated with Tour and travel related.
- Short Paragraphs: Use short paragraphs, no more than 3-5 sentences per paragraph.
- Article Edits: We reserve the right to edit the content you submit but this will primarily be done to correct errors or make the content more readable.
- What We Don’t Want: Please don’t send us press releases or sales pitches; fake product reviews, advertorials, etc type of content is not allowed.
- Author Bio and Photo: All final drafts should be accompanied by an author bio and photo(250*250px). The author bio should be 40 to 50 words long and may include 1 link to your website or your blog’s homepage with a brand name anchor text.
Sponsored Blog Posts & Advertising
If you want to advertise on our website by putting up a banner ad, publishing a sponsored article, or doing another form of content collaboration, please drop an email regarding the opportunity on email@example.com.
Guest post is free, But if your articles contain a backlink then per backlink we charge only 20.00$. if you want to submit a bulk amount then you will get a special offer. We accept the following payment methods. for details email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms Of Guest Posting
In addition to our Terms And Conditions, By submitting an article to tourist-diary.com, you agree to us using it on our website (with any amends we deem suitable) and you will not claim for payment or copyright infringement now or in the future.
When the article is published on our website, it is then owned by us and you are not permitted to re-publish the article without our prior written approval.
How To Submit Your Post/Article
Please email email@example.com for any inquiries or guest post submission.